Saturday, August 26, 2006

Graphic Descriptions (5)

I spend my time dreaming. I spent my childhood wondering about the sky. And what's out there. That infinite place which has always held man's imagination. The ultimate escape, the ultimate expression of freedom. This picture looked to me as though, this is the final reward of the day. For those who work hard for a pitance, struggling to survive, banishing material thoughts from their desires, this is their reward. In a country where the spirituality of the people will admire this scene as not only a miracle but as hope. And tomorrow they will have faith to continue the drudgery of life...




Kerala.

1 Comments:

Blogger ngthatsme said...

great photos! i particularly like the ones in the gardens of Bangalore.
pixie

Sunday, August 27, 2006 12:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.